Tour Rules and Regulations
We are so happy to share our wonderful Pflugerville Tour with all realtors who have listings in our growing city. Our tour does have some rules that will ensure a better experience for all who attend. PLEASE read ALL the Tour Rules below before registering your property for a tour.
1. If you are not at the meeting location on time you may be removed from the tour agenda. We respect the time of busy agents by beginning on time.
2. You are expected to come to every home on the tour. If you need to leave early, please notify the tour coordinator. Those to drop out early from the tour without explanation may be banned from future tours. We will do our best to complete the tour as quickly as possible.
3. We ask that each agent provides meaningful input for each property on the tour. This helps the listing agent to work with the sellers to price the property and take care of issues. Please focus on constructive comments for elements of the property that can actually be changed.
4. We ask that you leave a business card in each home for the listing agent.
5. If you are unable to make the tour OR send someone in your place, please ask the tour coordinator to remove your listing from the tour.
6. Signup for the current tour ENDS at noon on the day before the tour. This cut off allows the tour director to put the tour together.
7. The Pflugerville Tour requires a minimum of 3 properties to host a tour. If we do not have our minimum sign-ups the tour is automatically canceled. Those agents signed-up must sign-up again for the next tour, the names do not automatically carry over. We will try to notify you, but check the website for yourself to verify.
8. We allow a maximum of 2 properties per agent to be on a tour. If there are a large amount of properties scheduled for the tour, the coordinator may request for only 1 property to be shown on that tour per agent.
Please login to create property